Reade Buray Associates
Consulting Civil & Structural Engineers
- Born Wolverhampton 1941
- Educated 1952-1959 Tettenhall College
- 1960-1963 Leeds University, honours degree in civil engineering
- Indentured to Tarmac Construction, Wolverhampton 1963-1968
- Site, design office and project management experience at Tarmac for 20 years 1963-1983 on small, medium and large design/build and management contracts all over the British Isles including the Republic of Ireland.
- Eight years 1975-1983 head of Tarmac's regional design/build operations through Central Services and five regional offices recruiting and employing 40 architects, structural, civil and M & E engineers, quantity surveyors, building technicians and project managers.
- Sixteen years 1984-2000 head of Reade Associates, Consulting Engineers and Project Managers based at 29 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton.
- Five years 1998-2003 director of Reade Buray Associates (RBA)
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, a Chartered Engineer, a Fellow of the Association of Consulting Engineers and a Fellow of the Faculty of Building.
- Born Birmingham 1955.
- Educated St. Georges School, Birmingham 1966-1973.
- Indentured as a civil/structural draughtsman by Griffin Mellors & Associates, Edgbaston, Birmingham for 3 years.
- Thereafter, worked for an independent firm of Consulting Engineers for 18 years starting as a civil/structural draughtsman. Moved through the ranks to branch manager of an office in Birmingham between 1989-1995.
- Joined Reade Associates in October 1995 as a director.
- 1998-current director of Reade Buray Associates (RBA).
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, an Incorporated Engineer of the Institution of Structural Engineers and a member of the Association of Planning Supervisors.